Sunday, July 19, 2009

REVELRY

what a night for a dance, u knw im a dancin' machine,

with dfire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene,

i get lost in the night so high, i dont wanna come down,

to face the lost of the good thing that i have found,


in the dark of the night i can hear you callin' my name,

with the hardest of hearts i still feel full of pain,

so i drink (cola) and i smoke,

and i ask if you're ever around,

even though it was me who drove us right in the ground,

see the time we shared, it was precious to me,

all the while i was dreamin' of revelry

born to run baby run, like a stream down a mountain side,

with the wind at my back, i'll never even bat an eye,

just know it was you all along who had a hold of my heart,

but the demon and me was a best of friends from the start,


so the time we shared it was precious to me,

but all the while i was dreamin' of revelry

and i told myself, boy away you go,

it rained so hard it felt like snow

everything came tumblin' down on me,

in the back of the woods, in the dark of the night,

paleness of the old moonlight,

everything just felt so incomplete,

dreamin of revelry.

1 comment:

  1. tok blog lirik lagu ka?
    ada la sebab musabab nya mok molah blog jwak yaaa...
    mok jwak sama ngan si dia...
    adeh2...
    udah2 gk ya mi...

    ReplyDelete